Friday, 15 August 2014

You are my moon and star






Top - Asos
Necklaces - eBay
Shorts - Gina Tricot
Shoes - Nike Air 
Cardigan - H&M


Jeg har glædet mig så meget til at vise jer de her billeder! 
Toppen er nyligt bestilt fra Asos, som kan ses i det her link.
Jeg er blevet så glad for toppe som denne, og har flere af slagsen jeg glæder mig til at dele med jer. 
Ærgeligt det snart er for koldt..

I've been looking forward to show you these pictures! 
The top is newly ordered from Asos, which can be seen at this link HERE
I have become so happy with tops like this  and I am so excited to share more of them with you guys. 
Too bad it will soon be too cold ..

Follow me with bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. you look super cute & your shirt is soo cool! fancy checking out my blog? :)

    dresses-and-travels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look really cool in your look!

    And thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog. Now I checked your blog with the result: I like it!

    I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come back to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look darling! the crop top is a beauty :) Asos has so many cute things! I'm kind of sad the summer is almost over and it's going to be too cold to wear a crop top too! Hopefully is going to take a whilefor the weather to cool down! I invite you to visit my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other to stay in touch.
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utrolig flotte billeder!:)

    Liiivelife.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
  5. look gorgeous this top,also love the shorts
    have a nice weekend
    new review on my blog http://tr3ndygirl.com
    i wait you
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look stunning.love the top
    have a lovely weekend dear
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Årh, jeg har den samme cardigan fra H&M! Den er bare for lækker at have på! :D

    Simone
    Microcut.dk

    ReplyDelete