Monday, 15 September 2014

Monday monday

// Top - H&M // Shorts - H&M // Shoes - Vans // Necklace - eBay //

Hej piger!
I dag har været en rigtig mandags-dag. Sådan en dag, hvor man ikke gider at stå op. Jeg var så træt da jeg vågnede, at jeg bare valgte det første tøj i skabet jeg kunne se, og traskede afsted uden make-up. (Som man nok kan se)
I må virkelig undskylde min ugidelighed i dag, men når det er mandag er man undskyldt!
Jeg glæder mig forresten ret meget til i morgen, men det skriver jeg om til den tid.
Hvordan har jeres mandag været?


// Hey girls! 
Today has been a real Monday-day. Such a day where you do not want to get up. I was so tired when I woke up, I just chose the first clothes in the closet that I could see, and trudged off without make-up. (as you may have noticed) 
I really must apologize for my laziness today, but when it's Monday it is excused. 
I am by the way really excited about tomorrow, but I will write more about that later. 
How has your Monday been?






18 comments:

  1. So cute! Love this!! xo - Katie - hauteallure.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet shirt!
    Much love from http://devilreturnsprada.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the perfect casual look: easy breezy monochrome top with jean shorts <3

    For exclusive on-site NYFW coverage, visit THE BASTION BLOG at:
    www.bastionconyc.com/thebastionblog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute blog girl - http://fitbabefiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely outfit, I love it ^^
    Anto
    http://antonailsandmakeup.blogspot.it/2014/09/home-decor-with-beddinginn.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh very cute tshirt!
    Now I´m following you in GFC #17 and loglovin´#950
    I hope your follow me back in both!
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit!

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit...so simple but so stylish....
    Thanks a lot for your lovely comments on my blog...there is a new post live now.... ;-)

    http://www.fashionpumpkin.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. llove this outfit! exactly something I'd wear ;)
    check out my NYFW favourites at www.lovefromsimmie.com
    kisses. Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely look :)

    http://www.milicakrstic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute outfit! So simple and casual, yet so stylish :)

    Sincerely, Madison

    www.sincerelymadison.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aw, I love your shorts! Your look may not be one of those edgy ones but it looks really comfortable and that's what most people wear on their daily basis, so it's great!!

    riitamacedo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete