Saturday, 13 September 2014

Sandals with 30% off


Kan i huske jeg tippede om de nittede sandaler lige her? Og at jeg håbede på at de snart ville blive sat ned? Nu er det sket! Pieces har lige nu 30% på alle deres sandaler, og jeg overvejer kraftigt at købe de nittede. Er dog kommet lidt i tvivl om jeg skal købe dem, eller de sorte ved siden af?
Hvis du vil tage del i udsalget, så er koden: sandals30w37
Du kan se hele udsalget her.



// Can you remember I tipped the about the nitty sandals right here? And I hoped that they would soon be put on sale? Now it happened! Pieces have 30% of all their sandals, and I'm seriously considering buying the nitty ones. But I am a little unsure if I should buy them or the black nextby? 
If you want to take part in the sale so the code is: sandals30w37
You can also see the whole sale here.

5 comments:

  1. Love the central ones!!!
    Anto
    http://antonailsandmakeup.blogspot.it/2014/09/my-birthday-outfit.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. they're all cute, love the two first ones

    itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great that you include English text so that your English speaking readers could understand. These look quite like Birkenstock. And looking at your previous post, I've also started to use Argan Oil conditioner treatment and leave in oil. I saw that brand that you bought but I didn't buy that brand. I bought another one. Hope it works well on you!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog a while back, Emily. I love seeing newcomers around. I would usually follow back if we have enough meaningful exchanges and connections. Will drop by your blog soon and looking forward to seeing you around more often. =)

    Jo
    Jo's Jumbled Jardinière

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one amazing post!
    Love how you have supported with a brilliant visual story . just fab !

    www.curiouscomponents.com

    ReplyDelete